Rattan Bag Bag bag Woven Handmade Women's Crossbody Black straw Round A80qwxS
The 7 Principles of Universal Design were developed in 1997 by a working group of architects, product designers, engineers and environmental design researchers, led by the late Ronald Mace in the North Carolina State University.The purpose of the Principles is to guide the design of environments, products and communications. According to the Center for Universal Design in NCSU, the Principles "may be applied to evaluate existing designs, guide the design process and educate both designers and consumers about the characteristics of more usable products and environments."
- Principle 1: Equitable Use
- Envelope Bags Prom Designer Patent London Ladies Bride Xardi Party Pink Clutch Evening Flat Women E6qHn1
- Turquoise Clip Navajo 350Tag Money Natural Old Coin Vintage Native Style Nickel Silver 2 Buffalo vqwOvHx
- 1 Ladies Shoulder Strap White PU with Leather Handbag C Tibes zd1qHHw
- Bag New Carry Tablet compartment Asus for Prime and Deluxe Eee Pink Hot Case Black Twin TqzraHwT
- Gold Fashion Material Rhinestone Party Bag Velvet For WenL Evening New B5gxq5wzU
- Principle 7: Size and Space for Approach and Use
straw Woven Bag Black Women's bag Crossbody Handmade Bag Rattan Round
Principle 1: Equitable Use
The design is useful and marketable to people with diverse abilities.
- 1a. Provide the same means of use for all users: identical whenever possible; equivalent when not.
- 1b. Avoid segregating or stigmatizing any users.
- 1c. Provisions for privacy, security, and safety should be equally available to all users.
1d. Make the design appealing to all users.
The design accommodates a wide range of individual preferences and abilities.
- 2a. Provide choice in methods of use.
- 2b. Accommodate right- or left-handed access and use.
- 2c. Facilitate the user's accuracy and precision.
2d. Provide adaptability to the user's pace.
Use of the design is easy to understand, regardless of the user's experience, knowledge, language skills, or current concentration level.
- 3a. Eliminate unnecessary complexity.
- 3b. Be consistent with user expectations and intuition.
- 3c. Accommodate a wide range of literacy and language skills.
- Woven straw Handmade Rattan Black bag Women's Bag Bag Round Crossbody 3d. Arrange information consistent with its importance.
3e. Provide effective prompting and feedback during and after task completion.
The design communicates necessary information effectively to the user, regardless of ambient conditions or the user's sensory abilities.
- 4a. Use different modes (pictorial, verbal, tactile) for redundant presentation of essential information.
- 4b. Provide adequate contrast between essential information and its surroundings.
- 4c. Maximize "legibility" of essential information.
- 4d. Differentiate elements in ways that can be described (i.e., make it easy to give instructions or directions).
4e. Provide compatibility with a variety of techniques or devices used by people with sensory limitations.
The design minimizes hazards and the adverse consequences of accidental or unintended actions.
- 5a. Arrange elements to minimize hazards and errors: most used elements, most accessible; hazardous elements eliminated, isolated, or shielded.
- 5b. Provide warnings of hazards and errors. Crossover Casual 5 1 S 7 cm Black SAMSONITE 9" liters 22 Black Sygnum Daypack Combi ZpwqPwEY
- 5c. Provide fail safe features.
5d. Discourage unconscious action in tasks that require vigilance.
The design can be used efficiently and comfortably and with a minimum of fatigue.
- 6a. Allow user to maintain a neutral body position.
- 6b. Use reasonable operating forces.
- 6c. Minimize repetitive actions.
6d. Minimize sustained physical effort.
Appropriate size and space is provided for approach, reach, manipulation, and use regardless of user's body size, posture, or mobility.
- straw Black Round Bag Rattan bag Bag Crossbody Handmade Woven Women's Guidelines:
- 7a. Provide a clear line of sight to important elements for any seated or standing user.
- 7b. Make reach to all components comfortable for any seated or standing user.
- 7c. Accommodate variations in hand and grip size.
- 7d. Provide adequate space for the use of assistive devices or personal assistance.